Lemon is a powerful, cleansing oil with both external and internal benefits, making it ideal for purifying anything from your body to your home to the air you breathe. It can add a burst of energizing zest to your life when you add a few drops to your water or favourite dishes each day. Lemon is truly an all-purpose essential oil that has come to be a topseller and necessity in households across the world.
With its incredible variety of applications and benefits, it’s no surprise that Lemon is consistently one of dōTERRA’s most popular oils. It’s a powerful, non-toxic cleaner that can be used throughout the home to purify the air and to clean tables, countertops, and other household surfaces. Simply add Lemon to a spray bottle with water or put a few drops on a wash rag and you’ll have everything you need to make your home shiny, clean, and safe from grime. When you mix a few drops with olive oil, Lemon also makes a great, natural furniture polish that cleans, protects, and shines wood finishes. And to protect and preserve your precious leather, soak a cloth with several drops of Lemon and use it to clean furniture, shoes, or other leather items you may have.
When you start to notice tarnishing on your silver, jewelry, and other metals, Lemon is a great remedy for making them shine like new again. It’s also great for removing other tough stains, like the grease that gets on your hands after changing the oil in your car. With the power of Lemon, the grease will wash away like magic. In addition to serving as an excellent household cleaner, Lemon also cleanses your interior systems by aiding in digestion and supporting healthy respiratory function. To enjoy the internal cleansing benefits of Lemon, try adding a few drops to your water or favorite beverage for a healthy and refreshing boost to help you feel energized, light, and uplifted all throughout the day. Another way to enjoy the internal benefits of Lemon is to add it to any dish or dessert to enhance the taste and create a flavor that you and your guests will rave over. So the next time life gives you lemons, ask for more!
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
- Add dōTERRA Lemon essential oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
- Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.*
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
- Diffuse to promote a positive mood.
- Put on rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue off surfaces.
- Wash hands with Lemon oil to remove grease after changing your oil.
Price is ask …. just $13.00 with your membership – cheap as chips!